Friday, April 9, 2010

My crew.

I hope you enjoyed meeting Karen. She is a spunky woman, that I have known for a long time. You'll enjoy what she has to say. Smart, talented, witty and full of spice. She was part of one of my first exercises in being more assertive. She probably doesn't know this, but it took all my courage to go introduce myself to her at church when she was new. One of the best things I ever did. We lost touch for a while, but I am glad to have her back.

In the next couple of weeks, you will also get to meet Maile. My sister. Next to Jeff, she is my dearest friend in the entire world. My sounding board, the person who make me laugh so hard I could pee my pants. We share parents so we also share a lot of the same outlook on life and the same baggage. You'd better like her, or else. :)

And sometime in the future, dear Teresa. She is days away from having her 5th baby and moving her family across the ocean. So she is just a tad busy right now. But you will like her. I promise. Creative, insightful, a fantastic mother, and she still likes me, even after having me for a roommate.

These 3 ladies will be regular contributors to this blog. There will also be guest contributors from time to time to help us with seeing life from other perspectives. And if you are interested in submitting something, please, please email me. There are a lot of stories out there and I know we can benefit from hearing them.

And of course, you will have me. With all my ramblings, crazy thoughts, and love for all of you.
Thanks for being here. Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors