Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm only on here because I need somewhere to log things I eat.

I went to the doctor yesterday and she implied, quite nicely actually, that losing the extra 40 pounds I have would help a bit with back and knee pain.

Ya think?

I mean, I already knew that. But I've been kidding myself into thinking it's not related. And that I look "good enough."

I've done well. I've lost 30 pounds. And then I lost my motivation, somewhere. But having someone else tell me outright that I was overweight, was pretty motivating.

So, for today, I ate or will be eating:

Breakfast:1 cup rice chex with almond milk and a cut up banana.-220
Lunch: grilled chicken sandwich and diet coke-350
Snack-apple slices with almond butter-200
Dinner-homemade fettucine alfredo-600
Snack-green bean fries with ketchup-120

I am doing this. I am. I feel, different today. More motivated. Less sad. It's all good.

1 comment:

  1. Has it really been over a year since we wrote on this sucker??? Holy cow!

    GOOD FOR YOU! You have done so well and will continue to get to where you want to be. Maybe I'll log my food on here too..the more the merrier, right?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors