Friday, November 4, 2011

So the girls and I are headed to Cle Elum for a YM/YW planning retreat. It should be fun. But as always in such situations, what is being served is out of my control. So I try and adjust or I bring my own food. I think I will do a little bit of both this time. But for today, I can keep a good thing going and stay within my calorie range, and then prepare for tomorrow what with pancakes and syrup being on the menu. I can hardboil some eggs and bring an apple to go with that. Lunch is sandwiches. Same thing, I will bring my own. Although a peanut butter and jam sandwich on white bread sounds good, it will still be 500 calories but I won't feel filled up by just that. So I'm better off bringing something that has less calories but that is much more filling, like the chicken salad that is so easy to make up. Anyhoo.

Today's Menu

Breakfast-oatmeal and a handful of cereal-400
Lunch-chicken salad with grapes and almonds-350
Snack-apple and peanut butter-250
dinner-chicken sandwich-400
snack-apple-40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors