Saturday, November 5, 2011

So the weekend with the young men and young women, planning activities for the coming year, turned out well. Both as far as what we got done, and as far as what I ate. I felt very in control, and though I allowed myself a little treat in the form of one treat size Almond Joy, I kept within my range and felt great.

Also, I joined a gym! WOO HOO! I have belonged to a gym in the past, but mostly I have lost weight and got in shape by working out at home, and by pushing kids in the double jogger. But lately, it has become harder for me to exercise with them, than with any of the previous 4. Henry hates the stroller, and asks when we're going home the whole time. Nora is fine, but with Henry not in Kindergarten yet, it's always the two of them. If I try to work out on the treadmill in the garage, the kids come out the whole time and mess with stuff, or they go inside and I worry about them the whole time.

And honestly, I am not getting up at 5 just to exercise in my cold garage. So instead of making excuses, I joined a gym with unlimited babysitting. They only charge 15 dollars for 2 kids unlimited! Pretty awesome.

I just really want to put some focus on this, and the hour by myself will be really nice as well. Plus, Henry and Nora love to play with other kids and other people's toys, so hopefully they will enjoy it as well.

So, today's menu-

1 pancake, 1 piece of bacon, bit of eggs and syrup-350
lunch-pb &j on whole wheat, pretzels, apple-450
snack-cereal-250
dinner-one slice of cheese pizza, garden salad with ranch.-400
snack-green bean fries with ketchup-120

days total-1670

Nutritionally, it was a so so day, but I stayed within my calories, so I feel pretty good about it.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that you were posting on here again. Good for you! I'm glad the meds are working and I'm glad you found that gym! You are doing awesome! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors