Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thank you??

So...my sister might be on a show. Great. I might be on it with her. Um, great??? Here are my thoughts on the subject.

1. Could be a lot of fun.....if
2. I could learn some cool new skills....if
3. Some big producer might see me and think "She is the next big thing. She will be a star!....if
4. I might get to hang out with a cute carpenter (don't worry, my heart belongs to Scott) and feel kinda cute myself...if

Want to know the if?? If....I could feel good enough about myself so I can relax and have fun. How do I feel good about myself? Unfortunately, I know that losing weight is the number one way for me to feel better about me.

Luckily, being on tv is very very motivating. I guess I should be thanking Amy for the motivation and the opportunity instead of secretly wishing that she had picked someone else so I could have pizza and dessert tonight.

Thank you Amy. I will be thinking of you as I eat my egg whites this morning.


-Maile

2 comments:

  1. You guys will be great! I know what it's like not to feel great about yourself but you've got some time and the right perspective so you'll do wonderfully. I'm rooting for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I could think while reading your post was, "What the If?!"

    And then I realized that it was you and not Amy, and since I don't know you as well, I probably shouldn't talk like that...

    I am excited for your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors