Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Product Review


Ok, so there is this product called Ideal. I found it at our local Safeway.
It is made from xylitol, a plant derived product, not a chemically derived one.
It tastes like sugar, better than Splenda, waaay better than Stevia (which I find bitter).
You can replace sugar cup for cup in recipes with this stuff, and.....
it helps prevent cavities. No joke. It's why dentists recommend Trident. It's got xylitol in it.
No kidding.
It's kind of pricey at 6 bucks for a not so big bag. But I feel like it helps me to have some of the things I want without all the extra sugar.

If you go to the Idea website, you can print off a $1 off coupon, too.
Just FYI.

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I bought that, too. I'm glad you researched it...now I know I'll go buy it again. And guess what?! It's almost HALF the price of that other stuff! It's "only" about $9/lb. v Splenda (at Costco) which is over $15/lb. It bakes nicely -- especially in the Go Banananas Banana Bread from hungry girl. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors